R.G.P.D. y L.O.P.D.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR ALL TYPES OF CLAUSES
- RESPONSABLE: Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Identidad: Identity: MONKEY MARKETS, S.L , with CIF/NIF: B70597182, hereinafter ENTITY
- Dirección: ALFREDO VICENTI 6, BAJO , 15004 – A CORUÑA
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Protection Delegate: email@example.com
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Access: The interested party has the right to know what data the ENTITY is processing about him.
- Rectification: The interested party has the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- Deletion: The interested party has the right to request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data is not necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Limitation of treatment: In certain circumstances, the interested party may request the limitation of the treatment of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Opposition: In certain circumstances, the interested party may oppose the processing of their data. In that case, the ENTITY will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims
- Data portability: Only applicable to automated data and consists of passing the data from the ENTITY to another new DATA CONTROLLER (not to the interested party and by request).
- CONSERVATION TIME: The data provided will be kept as long as you do not request the cessation, continue to maintain commercial relations or force its conservation other applicable laws.
You can exercise your rights, including the right to withdraw your consent (if it was given), by writing to:
MONKEY MARKETS, S.L.
ALFREDO VICENTI 6, BAJO
15004 – A CORUÑA
or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to file a claim with the Data Protection Control Authority, currently the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- 1. Introduction
- 2.What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is sent along with the pages of this website and is stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. Stored information may be returned to our servers or appropriate third party servers during a subsequent visit.
- 3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website work correctly and interactively. This code runs on our server or on your device.
- 4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. To do this, various data about you is stored by these web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies.
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences continue to be remembered. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. In this way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping basket until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistics cookies
We use statistical cookies to optimize the web experience for our users. With these statistical cookies we obtain information about the use of our website.. We ask for your permission to place statistics cookies.
- 7. Consent
7.1 Manage your consent settings
By accessing the portal you can adjust and configure the express consent of each type of cookie that we manage for a better performance of the platform.
- 8. Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data .
- Right of rectification: you have the right to complete, rectify, delete or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the data controller and to transfer them in full to another data controller.
- Right of opposition: you can oppose the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justifiable grounds for the processing.
- 9. Activation/deactivation and elimination of cookies
You can use your Internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change your Internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, consult the instructions in the “Help” section of your browser
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled If you delete the cookies from your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
- 10. Contact details
MONKEY MARKETS, S.L
ALFREDO VICENTI 6, BAJO, A CORUÑA, 15004
Phone number: 603 04 18 56
How long we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve follow-up comments automatically, instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Of the users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they can’t change their username). Webmasters can also view and edit that information.